Service Metal receives two types of information when you visit the site:
1. information automatically collected
2. information you choose to provide
When you visit a website certain personal information about you can be collected automatically. When you browse through the Service Metal site, read pages or download information, Service Metal collects information to enable Service Metal to make the site more useful.
Service Metal uses browser information to help address any re-design of the site so the greatest number of
people can view the pages correctly. For every visitor, Service Metal collects and temporarily stores the following information:
1. your computer's Internet Protocol (IP) address, a number automatically assigned to your computer when you go on the Web;
2. the domain from which you access the Internet;
3. the website address from which you came to the site;
4. the date and time you arrived at the site and how long you spent there;
5. the name and version of your computer's operating system and browser;
6. the pages you visited.
Some services on the Service Metal website use "session cookies".These are:
1. small bits of text temporarily stored in your computer;
2. used to aid searching and navigating the site;
3. deleted when you close your browser.
If you disable cookies in your browser, it may cause problems with searching and displaying information on the Service Metal website.
Service Metal collects and stores no other information about you when you visit the site unless you choose to
provide it. Notwithstanding the foregoing,
1. If you send Service Metal an e-mail or submit an online form, Service Metal does not automatically receive your e-mail address. However, you need to provide it if you would like an e-mail response. Service Metal will receive no other personally identifying information from your e-mail unless you provide it.
2. If you submit a form on the Service Metal website, Service Metal will receive only the personal information you include in the form.
3. Children's Privacy: Service Metal collects no information from children under 13. If a child sends Service Metal an e-mail inquiry or comment, Service Metal will answer it, then delete the e-mail from Service Metal files.
Service Metal will not disclose,give, sell or transfer any personal information about visitors to the Service Metal website to any third party unless it is required by law or for law enforcement reasons.
Other possible uses of your information:
1. Service Metal will only use personal identifying information to respond to requests made by you, in which case various people may need to see the information you provide in order to provide a response to you.
2. Service Metal may enter information you send into an electronic database to share with attorneys or investigators involved in law enforcement.
3. Service Metal may share information with government agencies that have public health or consumer protection duties, in which case Service Metal or those agencies may contact you.
4. In other limited circumstances, including requests from Government or private individuals, Service Metal may be required by law to disclose information you submit.
E-mail is not necessarily secure against interception. If your communication is sensitive or if it includes
personal information, you can send it to Service Metal by postal mail to the address below.
4001 N Kingshighway
St Louis, MO, 63115